We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Starfish Wedding

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Starfish Wedding

Hi

Due to marry at the Starfish Trelawny Bay end of Feb. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect/ Many thanks.

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Starfish Wedding

You are so welcome. I'm trying to arrange a trip down for us the last week in July myself. I'm having severe withdrawals.

England
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Starfish Wedding

You obviously love the place - this is so encouraging. I hope you manage to get back.

I too would love to see your photos when you are ready, have you any idea what the gym is like at Starfish (my partner is determined to look better than me on our wedding photos !!!!) Oh thats another thing - any idea if I will be given negatives from photos taken at the wedding? Cheers.

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Starfish Wedding

Yes, we do love the place. However, it's really the island and people we love the most. Or godchildren live in Duanvale, Trelawny so we try to get down to see them when we can. I really don't believe you can beat Starfish for the money. I know they market pretty heavily in the UK. Sorry it's so lng a flight over for you. The two times we were there last year there were a lot of English. We met many nice people but being from the deep south, we found it a little hard to understand the accent after you had a few Red Stripes <lol> I'm sure it was difficult to understand our slow, southern speech also.

Oh, about the gym. It's on the oposite side of the lobby from the check-in counter. Walk across to the wall, hang a right. It's between the arcade/game room and the Spa. It's actually pretty nice. It has free weights, a universal machine, and I believe either treadmills or stairmasters. There are also a couple of TV's.