We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

Essex
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

I am looking to book a wedding at the Gran Bahia Principe Runway Bay in Jamaica for April or May 2013. Can people let me know what there experience with weddings have been and who is the best person to book with for the best package. I have found that a lot of the brouchers have not got prices for that far in advance yet, when will these prices be out?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

we have booked with first choice for april 2013 which is the latest the newest brochure goes upto - if you want to book into may 2013 then the brochure will be out in oct/nov this year

from what i have reseached here the weddings/resort seem fantastic & i am really looking forward to ours! let me know if you book - we may be there at the same time :)

we went with the standard package £479 as the add-ons for the next packages up didnt seem worth the money to us, it only includes 10 photos so we will be paying extra for more when we arrive in resort but you sort out the extras direct with the hotel

2. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, September 14, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

I was married at the Gran Bahia Principe last month, and can highly recommend it.

We had the £495 wedding package, and bought more photos while we were there.

The photos are beautiful, I haven’t stopped looking at them since we arrived home.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

I am a minister and have already married a few couples

england
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

hi me and my boyfriend went to bahia in september 2012 IT WAS AMAZING!! we saw a few weddings going on and they do a brilliant job they make it lovely and seem to give the wedding party a good day its beautiful were they hold the weddings the gazibo is done up over looking the beach u will love it....good luck

London
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

Hi. Im getting married in June 2013 there. With regards to wedding planning, do they decorate the gazibo according to your colour scheme and how do they organise the reception after the ceremony.

Your assistance wold be appreciated.

Thanks

London
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

Hi. Im getting married in June 2013 there. With regards to wedding planning, do they decorate the gazibo according to your colour scheme and how do they organise the reception after the ceremony.

Your assistance wold be appreciated.

Thanks

england
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

yes they decorate it to your coulour scheme and make it really nice with balloons and the chairs have covers it always looked good i saw 3 weddings while i was there and they all looked amazing, they take pictures right by the sea its very romantic, good luck you will love it!!

London
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

Thanks so much for the information.

Stoke-on-Trent...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weddings Jamaica 2013 Gran Bahia Principe

Yes, they will decorate the gazebo with a colour of your choise. If you are going to have a wedding cake l suggest you ask to see your cake before your reception takes place. I ended up with a completly different cake to the one l ordered.