We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions on activities at Starfish Trelawny

Colorado
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Questions on activities at Starfish Trelawny

Hi! My husband, 18 month old son, my mom and myself are planning a trip for the beginning of March. Hubby, baby and I went last year to Beaches Sandy Bay and had a great time, but this year Starfish looks much more affordable since we are bringing mom too. I had a few questions if anyone (Jamaica Steve??) could help out. First, should we do the "Platinum" plan? We can't get a good idea what extras that actually buys. We are booking two cottage rooms, are they closer to the beach? We don't like the idea of no view, but really don't want to stay in a highrise. We love to snorkel, what are the opportunites like for that? Do they have snorkel boats that go out, or is it just from the beach? Are there any off site snorkel tours that we should try? We would like to go for a horse ride on the beach, we raise horses so aren't really interested in a long land ride, just a splash in the water would be nice, any suggestions? What other off site tours are highly reccomended? We are thinking Luminous Lagoon and maybe a canopy tour. Dolphin Cove sounds neat, but not sure we want to spend all day in the car to get there and back. Any other tips/suggestions would be much apprecieated. Thanks!!!

11. Re: Questions on activities at Starfish Trelawny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 am, February 02, 2006