We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Jamaica Steve's help

Mich
1 post
Save Topic
Need Jamaica Steve's help

Hi There...

We will be at Starfish on 1/30 to 2/6 and would really like an ocean view room if possible. We booked thru Funjet and my documents say "Starfish Trelawny Beach and Fun Resort-All Inclusive Superselect.

Is there any chance we could get oceanview if there are any available or would we have to pay extra?

Blessings and thanks for the help.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Jamaica Steve's help

Greetings to you conster,

You will be there during a very popular time and the resort will be operating at almost capacity so the chances of you getting an upgrade will be slim regardless of whether you offer to pay for it or not. There is never any harm in asking though, you never know.

As an Agent, I tend to lead my clients towards booking Run of the House catagories if they want to book the lower catagories simply because Run of the House Room is typically defined as "the best room available at arrival"

I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you though... as long as you are on the 5th floor or higher, almost all mountainview rooms offer at least a partial oceanview.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Michigan
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Jamaica Steve's help

Thanks so much Steve. I have grown to depend on your great knowledge of Jamaica and this resort in particular. Can you tell me what the difference is from ROH and AI superselect?

Thanks again

Conster