We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf in runaway bay

ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
golf in runaway bay

staying at starfish trelawny my husband is a avid golfer anyone know about the golfing in this area

Mayville, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf in runaway bay

I believe the closest golf course to you would be the one at the Wyndham Rose Hall Resort. Here's their phone number 876-953-2650

LOTL

dedham, ma
Level Contributor
230 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf in runaway bay

I think golf is included in most packages there although you may have to pay for cart / caddie.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf in runaway bay

Superclubs Breezes Runaway Bay has a PGA-quality course that is available to non-Superclubs guests for a fee + caddy.

Check the link:

superclubs.com/brand_breezes/resort_runawayb…

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf in runaway bay

Greetings to you,

Green fees at Superclubs Ironshore Golf Club are included in your price at Starfish ( transfers are $10 per person and caddies fees are not included. ) Your husband will have to find 3 others.

If your husband is truly an AVID golfer, he would probably prefer to spend the extra money and try either The Cinammon Hills Club at Wyndham (mentioned above) or The White Witch at The Ritz-Carleton. These are both absolutely gorgeous courses set along the oceanside !!

Cinammon Hills is more reasonably priced than White Witch.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve