We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New entertainment staff at RDCC

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Margate, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New entertainment staff at RDCC

I've just heard from friends in Ja that the entire entertainment staff at Club Caribbean have been sacked -- what on earth happened and why fire the whole crew? I understand that the crew from the Mo'Bay Hotel have been shipped in to replace them - are they as or any good? Any info would help as we're going back out there in less than 2 weeks (and can't wait) but this has kind of made us a little wary of what to expect. My friends out there only knew what had happened not why or the after effects. Stay cool...respect

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
588 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

How unfortunate, the entertainment staff they had were great. We are heading there on the 15th of November and just heard. Not going to be the same.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

Heard the same as you from friends. I'm going back to RDCC in March 2006. It will be very interesting to read the reviews over the next few weeks.

Hope you have a great holiday. Holidays are what you make of them. Jamaicans are friendly, the food, music and rum are great !!! I'm sure everything will be irie !

nyc
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

Hi due to head back out to Club Ambiance in Dec/Jan, but fancied a few nights out in other resorts, does anyone know if its possible to go to RDCC for a night to watch the entertainment and go to the disco if they have one?

Margate, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

Yes you can visit RDCC but it costs quite a few US$ but then it is all inclusive so maybe worthwhile having dinner and taking in the show. We'll probably do the same but in reverse i.e. visit Club Ambiance as we have friends there who own the diving situation. Have a good time while you're there.

Yes I know the Jamaicans are friendly - I married the one I met and fell in love with at Club Caribbean back in 1984 and wouldn't swap him for all the tea in China!! Respect...

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

Hi Caribbeanromantic - What an appropriate name for you !!! Congratulations to you on your happiness. LOL, Jo

Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

Hi, ive been trying to find an old Pal who used to work at Club Ambiance he was the keyboard player EVERTON PRICE, i was told he had gone to work at RDCC does anyone know if this is true and if so would he be classed as Entertainment?

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
588 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

Is this Everton in early to mid 20's? There is an Everton that does work at RDCC (at least last November)he wasn't part of the fun crew. Nice young man.

Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New entertainment staff at RDCC

No it would'nt be that Everton he didnt leave CA until Mrach time, hes late twenties and would be part of a band. Thanks for the reply though.