We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Give me your pick!!!

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Give me your pick!!!

I want to know what resort people think has the most partying and single people. I know it is hard to find resorts with people travelling alone, but which resort is best suited for the single adventurous person?

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Give me your pick!!!

Negril 7 mile beach has a large diverse croud, and many people who enjoy partying.. Check out

www.negril.com

many of the hotels are listed on their with links..

Good Luck

portsmouth/nh and...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Give me your pick!!!

You'll find plenty of singles/action in Negril -- but it's not exactly 'adventurous'. Port Antonio and Treasure Beach might be good choices to check out. See the Treasure Beach community Web site at treasurebeach.net. Port Antonio doesn't have a central info site so you'll need research it. Both are quieter than Negril, but better ops for 'adventure off the beaten track.'

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Give me your pick!!!

Definitely HEDO ll in Negril.

Read the trip reports on www.dennyp.com

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Give me your pick!!!

You might feel out of place if you are a single guy (?) at Hedo. You may want to check out Breezes Runaway Bay and check out a day or night pass to Hedo III.

Hampton, Minnesota
Level Contributor
571 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Give me your pick!!!

I have heard that Merrills (sp?) in Negril is AWESOME for having a good time. It's right on 7 mile beach and is reasonably priced. Negril is great for partiers because you can walk up and down the beach to different hotels and party as you go! Have a great trip!