We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Breezes any questions?

Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Back from Breezes any questions?

Just back from Breezes had a Wonderful time, will post a review w/pics as soon as they are ready. Does anyone have questions?

Oshkosh, WI
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Back from Breezes any questions?

Suzie-

I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I've been at Breezes several times and love it! The latest posts haven't been greatest, but I just was there at the end of June an still thought it was wonderful. I think that the staff really makes the resort. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Did you get a chance to try the trapeze? The circus crew is a great bunch of guys. Are you suffering withdrawl and want to go back? We are always sad to be home. I can't wait to read your review.

Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Back from Breezes any questions?

BrownM,

YES, I have terrible withdrawals, I can't wait to go back. I have my screen saver set as a slide show with alot of Jamaica pics and I find myself daydreaming. I guess there is only one cure for what I have JAMAICA!

My review is now posted along with a few more pics.

Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Back from Breezes any questions?

Mana,

That sound wonderful, but I sure did not see it. We ate at the buffet everynight with the exception of the Star light Grill one night for take out.

They had different entertainment everyday. And quite a few games The lovers game was hilarious and so was the game were you have to switch clothing with someone.

Don't recall anything different for dinner tho.