We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dental Instruments

Level Contributor
56 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Dental Instruments

Will be staying at RDCC Aug. 5-12 and will have a suitcase full of stuff for school kids. In addition, my dental hygenist is sending tons of toothbrushes and said she wold also send dental instruments if I had a connection to a local dentist office. Can anyone help? I'd love to deliver this stuff. I'm really looking forward to this trip and can't wait!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dental Instruments

Bump

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dental Instruments

Greetings to you, God bless you for your generosity !!

I know for certain that there is a Dental Clinic right IN Runaway Bay, but I don't have a clue about contact info for them. I am SURE they will greatly appreciate anything you can donate !!

Send me an email at : landrysmusic@hotmail.com

... and I will give you an address for a friend of mine named Ann who works at RDCC and I'm sure can help you with more info.

Much respect to you and yours.

Steve

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dental Instruments

beachbeaner, You are hero's!!!!!!! Awesome stuff. My jamaican dentist friend will be in Jamaica then doing his free dental work for the children (2 times per year). I saw him today to see if he could take some beautiful suits - but he is too overloaded (weight) with dental instruments. I will ask him tomorrow about your situation. Irie.

Hampton, Minnesota
Level Contributor
571 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dental Instruments

Beach..that's awesome!! Kudo's to you!! Have a safe trip!! Be sure to pack all of the dental items IN YOUR SUIT CASE not in your carry on...they will be taken away if you do. have a great trip

Angel

Level Contributor
56 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dental Instruments

I have learned not to pack tricky stuff on my carry-on so will be taking a separate suitcase for the dental stuff & school things. Do you think I will have any trouble taking the metal instruments into Jamaica? I really appreciate all the info you guys can come up with. I feel so fortunate to be able to vacation in such beautiful places, it just makes sense to pack an extra suitcase to leave for the children. Peace, Beach

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dental Instruments

Great idea its good to hear about people who are generous. Enjoy Jamaica.

Hampton, Minnesota
Level Contributor
571 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dental Instruments

Beach~Again..I think if you pack them in a suit case and check them..you will be fine..maybe even put a sticker on the outside "Dental Instruments". Call your airline and ask..they may be able to help you! Maybe even put them in a hard sided case..with that label..I'm not sure. Again, I think what you are doing is so wonderful! God Bless You!!

Angel

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dental Instruments

Beach, I haven't forgotten you. I just haven't been able to connect with my dentist friend (jamaican). I will next week. Irie

Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,049 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dental Instruments

I would go ahead and take the instruments. If nothing else you can ask around when you get there. No doubt there will be someone able to assist you.