We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

I was at RDCC 5-17 to 5-24 It is a great place and has my highest recommedations. Any questions ask away!!!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

Greetings !!

Tell us more... what sort of things did you do? Did you meet anyone from the boards? How was the weather?

When are you going BACK??? lol

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

I will be posting a review some time soon with everything we did. two days we were gone allll day like 13 hrs. we used Barrett Adventures for our tours. they were excellent. it was just me and Brandon on the tour so we could do whatever we wanted. email them at info@barrettadventures.com for a list of all the tours they offer. in short we went to YS falls, swam with manatees, ate at black river, took a Milk bath, climbed Mayfield falls (awesome) and saw a ganja field (WOW). we were scheduled to go visit a school and take them supplies that we had brought, but monday was a holiday and they were out of school mon and tues and we had to come home boo.

look for my full review in a few days, any other ??????s

ashley

Atlanta
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

Hi Ashley...My husband and I were that at the same time as you (5/14-5/21). We too had a blast and loved the resort. I have posted a review already with a lot more detail if anyone wants to read....definately somewhere we will return to in the future :)

Arkansas
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

Hello Ashley and Heather~

Glad to hear you both had a great time. We are leaving tomorrow to go down for a week. So excited! Can't wait to read your reviews. I will post one as well when we get back. I do trust you left some alcohol at the bars???? LOL

Take care, Debby

Illinois
Level Contributor
454 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just got back from RDCC any questions?????

Hello Ashley, and Heather I had alot of fun also. I will be leaving Wednesday to return to Mobay at Royal Decameron. I might just ride up to Runaway Bay to speak to everyone. Glad to hear you all had a safe trip home. If you want to stay in touch and maybe make future plans for another trip email me shortandsweet801@yahoo.com