We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middletown, PA
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

Going to RDCC on June 4th. Does anyone know where we can prebook tours before we get there? Our travel agent said they are only bookable when you arrive, as did the RDCC when I e-mailed them for this information. Is it true that if you don't get up early in the morning to schedule a tour you may not get on one. Also, would like to go to Margaritaville one day. How do we get there and is there a tour going there.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

We booked all our tours once we got to RDCC, and had absolutely no problems getting on. The only one you'd need to book ahead (if you want to do it at all!) is Dolphin Cove, which you can do via their website http://www.dolphincovejamaica.com/index.htm

I'm not sure that you can book transfers as well through this.

You don't need to get up early to book tours, assuming you book ahead, but most of them leave quite early in the morning...!

Don't know anything about Maragaritaville though, sorry!

sandiego
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

what tours are available at this hotel WE ARE GOING IN JUNE ON THE 22ND SO EXCITED, but i definatly wanted to book ahead of time for the tours, it seems cheeper. but my question is. which tours are available and what are the cost. THANKS

Middletown, PA
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

Eon - I was able to E-mail the RDCC to get a partial list of their tours and some pricing - but not a complete list. They did not seem too expensive. I did read where someone on here pre-booked their tours and wanted to do that, but Apple Vacations tells me you cannot do that. I just wanted to be a little more organized before I get there in three weeks. Can't wait - time is coming up soon.

Marion, Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

We would highly recommend the Tubing trip down the White River. $48 per person. Beautiful relaxed 3 mile float trip and a Tarzan swing.

Middletown, PA
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

Thanks Sundance. Did you happen to do the illuminated lagoon (not sure if that is what it is called or not). Is the tubing through some caves that we had read about?

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre-booking Tours at RDCC

The tubing just goes along a river. Most of it is pretty relaxing, but there are a couple of rapids when it gets a bit more exciting!