We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Royal Decameron Club Caribben (RDCC) Next Weekend...

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashburn, Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Going to Royal Decameron Club Caribben (RDCC) Next Weekend...

My wife [30] and I [28] are going to RDCC for our pre-honeymoon (hoping to sneak off to Greece/Italy in the fall) and will be there for 4 nights from the 13th-17th of May. I've read through the forums and reviews and I think we made the right choice. Our other front runner was the Sunset at Palms in Negril, but opted for RDCC.

We're hoping to spend alot of time relaxing on the beach or at the pool, but would like any tips or advice. I'm a little off on the geography, but after seeing http://www.officeofnature.com, i'd like to check that spot out. how far is it and what is the best way to get there?

Also, if anyone would be kind enough to email me some pictures of the resort and surrounding areas, I would be very appreciative. Feel free to send them to dwaynehoov AT gmail DOT com.

Illinois
Level Contributor
453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Royal Decameron Club Caribben (RDCC) Next Weekend...

If you go to the page on this site under RDCC, there are alot of pictures. For nature and relaxation, try Mayfair River Walk, its great and inexpensive.