We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question to Jamaicasteve

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
453 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Question to Jamaicasteve

How much is a day pass to Hedo 3 and how much is it for a night? If possible would you know the local and international rate? If I were to do a day pass, what are the hours, and the hours for an overnight stay? Thanks alot.

Clarkston, MI
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

Shortandsweet, I read that for the day it is $80. Don't know the answer to your other questions. Hope I have helped!!!!!

D&R

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

Greetings to you Tonisia,

The last I heard I think the day/evening pass was $85us... However I know sometimes they will let women in for the evenings for much less and sometimes free. If you go for a day pass, I believe it is until 6:00 pm and an evening pass until 2:00 am, but they aren't "strict" on their hours.

Most resorts do offer a local rate, but I'm really not sure how much it would be at Hedo III.

If you were to "walk in" and book for one night, you would probably be looking at about $125us per person. Don't "quote" me on that though, that's just an estimate according to other similarly priced places I know of, I've never actually stayed at HIII.

Blessings and respect to you, sorry I couldn't help more.

Steve

Illinois
Level Contributor
453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

Thanks to you both,Jamaicasteve and Rudar, I appreciate the info. Whatever the cost, I will be there, I did stay at Hedo2, and it was kind of stuffy, not wild enough for me. What happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica, and I plan to do it up in Jamaica. One other Question, would you say RDCC is a place for singles, because my cousin and I are both single and it seems as though there are nothing but couples going?

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

shortandsweet,

HII wasn't wild enough? Whoa...!!!! You're way out of my league <lol>. When we were at HII Playboy was there filming. Then, we didn't think HIII was near as 'wild'. But, I guess it depends on what you are looking for and what week you go. (i.e., Lifestylers, etc.)

Can you go for only one night? I was under the impression there is a three night minimum stay.

Chuck

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

To answer your question about singles Tonisia, in all honesty the large majority of those who travel the Caribbean are couples so almost anyhere you go they will be the "norm"

RDCC however is moderately priced which does tend to be the more common price range that singles will book. The last time I was there, there were definately several singles and I'm sure there will be some for your stay as well, but do expect to see more families and couples than anything.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

Oh Chuck, I think what it is is that you cannot book less that 3 nights "in advance" but (although I don't know for sure about HIII) many of the resorts have a daily rate for "walk-in" guests.

God bless you and Sheila. Have a great day.

Steve

Illinois
Level Contributor
453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question to Jamaicasteve

Thanks Jamaicasteve for the info.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews