We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BRB in February

Orangeville, Ill
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Topic
BRB in February

I know February is a ways away but I like ti try and get info on places we haven't been. We are a group of 8 adults who like to have a good time . Is Breezes the place for us? Have never been to Jamaica before, as we have gone to Mexico the last 3 years. Are looking for some thing different. This resort sounds like sooo much fun. And then again you can do nothing. Another ?, it will be our 25th ann., should we upgrade to a plunge pool suite or not? Thanks for all your help!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BRB in February

We were just there in February and thought the resort was really nice. I think there was a really good mix of people and a good mix of relaxing and fun. I have also been to Mexico many times and had never been to Jamaica before. I didn't think the scenery was really any different but a major difference for me was that the people speak english. I've only been to Spanish speaking places before and although I can get by with a little Spanish I found that quite different. We upgraded to a plunge pool room once we got there. I don't know that I would pay extra for it as we really didn't use it much. It is a nice touch though!

2. Re: BRB in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 29, 2009