We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share a ride Sat June 5 Mo'Bay to Boston Bay

Which Port Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sf
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Share a ride Sat June 5 Mo'Bay to Boston Bay

Hi All~~~

Assuming all goes well, I'll be arriving at say, 2:30 PM, in Mo'Bay on Saturday June 5, and a friend will be coming from Boston Bay with a driver to pick me up at the airport. We'll be leaving directly back to Boston Bay by say, 3:30, arriving by 10 PM at the very latest. (I imagine stopping for some food and a pee break or two along the way.)

I'm wondering if anyone else will be arriving that day, or as part of an ongoing itinerary will be in Mo'Bay and wanting to get to Portland (or stops beyond) by evening. `

Boston Bay has the well-known hotel, Great Huts, and there are lots of good places (budget & pricey) to stop between Port Antonio and Boston. The minivan can hold 4 more people, the driver is safe and reliable, and the cost (roughly $180 + tip in summer '09) is best shared! I paid the fare back & forth by myself last summer and it was painful! If the 6th of June is significantly more workable for someone, I can be flexible and spend a night in Mo'Bay and leave the next day (before noon) if it means a significant savings in transit expenses.

Also, if anyone knows another good website to post about sharing a ride, please let me know!

Cheers,

gogo

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share a ride Sat June 5 Mo'Bay to Boston Bay

i cant be of much help to you, but maybe it'll be a little consolation that the drive shouldn't take you more than 5 hours, even with a stop... i hear it's about 4 hours straight through these days..

Chelle

sf
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Share a ride Sat June 5 Mo'Bay to Boston Bay

Breaker, breaker, any taker?

3. Re: Share a ride Sat June 5 Mo'Bay to Boston Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Port Antonio