We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tranquility villa by linda smith villas

winnipeg
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
tranquility villa by linda smith villas

has anyone stayed at this villa? is it nice?

Chicago
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tranquility villa by linda smith villas

I stayed there last spring and loved it!

If you e-mail me I will get you access to my pics on Flickr from the trip. The bedrooms are small and right next to one another and that can be a bit of a downside. The only other problem is it's a crazy ride up the hill to get there which made us less likely to get out and about. The staff, Bev and Dennis, are fantastic. She's a great cook and he will take great care of you. The pool is small, but is great to use to cool off or to float on the provided rafts. To me, it's ideal for a couple but may be a bit crowded for a lrger group. Beautiful flowers that Dennis picks every day will decorate Bev's plates. He makes great smoothies too. The views from this villa are awesome! Great views down to harbor and town from the front and beautiful views of the mountains in the rear. A great place that I highly recommend.

Ed

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,651 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tranquility villa by linda smith villas

Ed...is there another Tranquility Villa? The OP posted two topics on the subject and one referred to the Tranquility Villa "in Montego Bay".

The only one I know of is the one you stayed at (and I want to).

:)

Chicago
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tranquility villa by linda smith villas

Easton-

I never go to the Mo' Bay page (nor any other page as we are in love with Port Antonio) so can't speak to that but afer reading your message, I did find this-

http://www.jamaicantreasures.com/prp109.php

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,651 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tranquility villa by linda smith villas

Ah...that is what I thought.

I prefer the one in PA.

;)

Anyways...

Sorry, les. I know nothing about Tranquility in Mobay. Looks interesting, though.

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tranquility villa by linda smith villas

Tranquility Villa in Port Antonio is NOT one of Linda Smith houses. The Tranquility villa she handles is in Montego Bay.

We are at www.tranquility-villa.com (Port Antonio) ck it out

6. Re: tranquility villa by linda smith villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 19, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Port Antonio