We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Bay or San San

Level Contributor
162 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Long Bay or San San

What is wrong with renting in Long Bay?

How far is the trip to the San San area?

We will have a car.

Anybody have any experience with Rose Garden Villa.

Thanks!!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
990 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Bay or San San

I don't know that anything is wrong with renting in the Long Bay area. We were in Port Antonio area in July. We did spend a little time on 2 different days in Long Bay and basically it was to eat one day and then have as few drinks and just hang out on another day.

We stayed in Boston Bay and the San San/Dragons Bay area when there. Just my opinion is we liked the San San area better.... lush, green and very beautiful. We much preferred the beaches down from Long Bay which included Boston, Winnifred, Frenchman's Cove, San San and....

Long Bay has a very long stretch of beach....maybe a mile or so. It is a very open and long area... no small coves. When we were there the water was a little rough so not good for swimming but I know there were a few surfers out there.

USA
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Bay or San San

Stay out of Long Bay!!!! Its dangerous for tourists!!!! You will be robbed or worse!!!! Stay in SanSan, its much nicer and safer, too!!!!!

3. Re: Long Bay or San San

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, April 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Port Antonio