We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torn- grand pineapple vs grand lido in October

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
185 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Torn- grand pineapple vs grand lido in October

First time to Jamaica and have narrowed it down between these two.....both are comparable in price..trying to compare amenities, cleanliness, food, drinks, atmpsphere.....I'd love to have a direct view from my room however, not a game changer. I've been faithfully reading tripadvisor and just looking for thoughts as to what you would choose and why. Would you book direct with hotel instead of something like book it? Truly appreciate help

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
978 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Torn- grand pineapple vs grand lido in October

Grand Lido is in the most perfect location to me. We stay often and will be there in Oct. too. Yes, it needs updating, But the staff are fantastic and the lack of beach walkers attract us! It is easy to get to 7 mile when you want to go for a long walk!!! We do that often to stop at the small bars , love Cosmos!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,566 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Torn- grand pineapple vs grand lido in October

Grand Lido announced a GroupOn deal. Comes out to around $260 per night 4/1 though 6/30.

13. Re: Torn- grand pineapple vs grand lido in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 29, 2015