We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Haven Resort vs CCLP?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Sandy Haven Resort vs CCLP?

There is only a slight difference in price for CCLP and Sandy Haven. We do want to socialize and plan on leaving the hotel to have our meals, Is the slight difference in $ worth the stay at Sandy Haven or are we going to be bored as we like a livelier evening?

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Haven Resort vs CCLP?

Depends on all of your priorities. Personally, I would choose Coco over Sandy Haven. When I was at Coco in April, I was surprised to see a fair amount of guests and activity at Sandy Haven. Other times (last November) when I walked by SH, it looked pretty much deserted, and I've read other comments saying the same thing. I have reservations about staying at SH (and personally wouldn't b/c of that) based on reviews and comments I've read. If your desire to try it out is strong, and you don't mind hanging out elsewhere, it may be worth it to you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandy Haven Resort vs CCLP?

Thanks! I think we are staying with CCLP. I have just read about some hidden fees at Sandy Haven and the beach seems to be a winner at CCLP. Thanks again.

3. Re: Sandy Haven Resort vs CCLP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 02, 2014