We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Sensatori Negril

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
337 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Azul Sensatori Negril

Has anyone seen any grand opening sales for this resort? I haven't seen it on any of the travel web sites for even later dates for next May?

United States
Level Contributor
11,259 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

See the following discussion from the other day and the references in the thread for the latest date.

Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

In case you are not aware, this resort is the remodelled Seashore Bay Beach Resort.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

Formerly Beaches Sandy Bay, formerly Poinciana.

Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

Just thought of pointing it out because the latest reviews are under the Seashore Bay Beach name and if someone is thinking of going (right now), they might be surprised with the construction/renovations they are doing. It's never a good surprise when you go there to relax! :(

dorset
Level Contributor
2,789 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

Ive been pricing this resort up for next year. Love the Sensatori brand, been to the one in Mexico.

Coming out at approx £1900 all in for 2 weeks in Sept from the UK.

United States
Level Contributor
11,259 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

You need to keep a few things in mind about the price of the Azul Sensatori and all other Jamaican resorts. First, Jamaica and the rest of the islands of the Caribbean have two seasons, 'high season' (read high price) and 'low season'. September is about the lowest priced period of 'low season' and the year. There are three main reasons for this: 1) school in Canada and the US, the main tourist markets for Jamaica, starts about the first of Sept. and many families do not travel then, 2) it is rainy season in Jamaica and it will be hot and humid if it is not raining, and 3) it is also hurricane season (one is possible but only a small chance) with Sept. being the most active month for them. Good insurance cover is recommended for travel to Jamaica in Sept.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

we too have done the sensatori in mexico.................we have booked this new one in Jamaica for last week in july/1st week in august.........should be up and running okay by then.............

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

Just booked for June 2014, looking forward to reviews, I am sure it will be great...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
971 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

I would consider it for our family, but it is sky high for us in July 2014 (in two regular rooms). The price is as much as Beaches Negril. I really wish the price were more affordable. Is the beach quality very good at Azul vs the beach at Riu Tropical Bay? RPTB is also priced very high in opinion as well (Like close to 7k for a week including airfare and two rooms for 5 of us). Azul is closer to 9k. Ridiculous.

Maybe I am just not looking at the right sites to book???

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Azul Sensatori Negril

Approx. £3600 from uk for 2 weeks for 2 inc flights in June is about average, about $5800 US.

But I suppose the flights are a little further :)