We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Popular Resort!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Popular Resort!

Wow,! I booked grand pineapple beachside cottage over a month ago for March of 2014. I can't believe the place is all booked up for all of February and into march already. It must be a pretty decent place. Thoughts? Did I book a hidden gem?

san francisco
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Popular Resort!

Hi Luckyducky69, Well, not so hidden since it seems others have discovered it too. Have a great vacation.

United States
Level Contributor
11,453 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Popular Resort!

"the place is all booked up for all of February and into march already."

You need to keep two things in mind. First, Feb. and March are two of the peak tourist months in Jamaica. 2) The Grand Pineapple has only 65 rooms while most of the other all inclusive resorts in town have 250 rooms or more.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Popular Resort!

its peak time for JA, Jan-Mar its stays packed into early April, plus its a small resort so will fill up fast.

Edited: 9:04 am, August 31, 2013
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,135 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Popular Resort!

Lucky, it is very small but quite nice for the price. Great location on Seven Mile.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Popular Resort!

Yes I realize that and I usually stay in the large resorts never book this early. Just seems odd that this lower end resort would be booked so far in advance.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,566 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Popular Resort!

Grand Pineapple has many loyal followers. Let us know how you like it.

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Popular Resort!

It has its own Facebook following: https:/…

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Popular Resort!

You will love the 'pineapple! I have been there twice and had a blast. Great food, Great location, Not a bad price.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!!

9. Re: Popular Resort!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:38 am, September 03, 2014