We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

I will be traveling solo( female also) and wanted to see if any other females would be traveling to Negril that week and if so maybe we could hang out..Let me know

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

I will be there Aug 29 - Sept 3 staying at RPTB.

What about you?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

I will arrive on the 27th and be there until 31st..staying at the Rondel Village..are u staying at Riu?

3. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 21, 2013
Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

Yes - I am staying at the Riu Palace Tropical Bay... returning after a trip the same time last year.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,439 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

Ok, I soooo wanted to anwer "no, they are closed that week" but I ddint think anyone would get my humor. I do hope that y'all have fun.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
495 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

I'm PMing you

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

I'm here now, a fellow single traveler. Link me if you want company!

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

Hi...Where are you staying?.. I am at Rondel Village..my name is Dee..my phone is working in and out..If you want I can call you..send me your #·· and we can hang out..I plan to do the beach or west end today. Or if you want let me know what time you are ready and I can meet you at a common place..whatever is comfortable for you.

Edited: 8:51 am, August 28, 2013
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

I'm at the yoga centre, on the beach road, closer to town. Not sure how to pm you on the mobile version of this site. Oh well, my Jamaican cell is 573-5616. Bless, Julia

10. Re: Is anyone traveling to Negril Jamaica the week of August 27

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 30, 2014