We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for......

tampa
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
looking for......

stayin at the riu tropical bay. wanna start a group of about 4 couples to do the one love pub crawl september 13th this yr, and also take a taxi out to ricks for a sunset 1 night... much easier to get transportation and cheaper in groups. respond here or urbagurba@yahoo.com, or dale urbas on facebook...stayin from the 12th thru the 16th. c ya at th pool bar or at th beach....

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
Joe Cool Taxi & Tours Jamaica
Factory Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Swim with Dolphins, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
san francisco
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for......

Hi urbangura, Taxis are cheap and very plentiful especially in the off season in Negril. You will not have a problem. Use the taxis with the Red License plates and establish the price before you get into the taxis. Have a great vacation.

Southern IN
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for......

Staying at GLN 8-15 August. May be interested. We like to party. Reply here and we can compare notes. Bill

tampa
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for......

hey.. we get in the 12th sept. stayin at riu tropical bay. i have sent lenbert (bananaznegril@hotmail.com) an email expressing that we wanna do the crawl the 13th. we're late 40's , and like the pubs, etc off the beaten track. probably goin to ricks cafe saturday nite for the sunset also, and whitewater rafting either sunday or monday...you can contact me at urnagurba@yahoo.com, or txt at 352-428-3622...

Edited: 6:52 am, August 30, 2013
Southern IN
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for......

I can't seem to get my act together on when we'll be there. We arrive next Sunday 8 Sept., depart Sun 15 Sept. So will be there on the 13th. We are early 60's, but act and look much younger. (I'm told I still act like a kid. I sure hope so!) Where do I find info on the crawl?

Nashville
Level Contributor
463 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for......

We have booked pub crawl for Sept. 11. I hope there will be more people to go with us! Can't wait!!

10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for......

Going to negril sept 9th to 16th...girls trip not sure what day we might do the pub crawl...

Southern IN
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for......

Urbanga, you have mail

Edited: 5:18 pm, August 31, 2013
tampa
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: looking for......

wes and fri only day available.... see ya friday. dale and lisa.. we'll be the 2 comdians by the pool bar

tampa
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: looking for......

google one love pub crawl. email lenbert bananaznegril@hotmail.com. he will be picking us up friday at 215

Southern IN
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: looking for......

Picking up Bill n Lottie 2:20 at GLN