We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

csa honeymoon advice

London, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
csa honeymoon advice

Hi, only 8 more weeks to go! I have booked the one love pub crawl and am also going to book a dinner at ivans, can anyone tell me the average price of a meal for 2? And what would be a good night to go off site, we don't want to miss any good stuff going on at the resort?

Are there any other things we should book in advance?

Any other tips or advice welcome, we are too excited!

London, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: csa honeymoon advice

Thanks everyone I have booked ivans for the Tuesday so we dont miss anything!

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: csa honeymoon advice

jadelondon

You have a nice plan with Ivans, the included Catamaran Cruise, a day at CN & the One Love Pub Crawl. Add in the included snorkeling trips, diving trips and other activities included at CSA and you are good to go. I would not schedule anything else, as mentioned sand gravity really does have a way of tranquilizing you. I would, however, also recommend a walk south down Long Bay Beach (take a left when facing the sea) stopping at bars and shops along the way, this will be an excursion in itself and a part of the Negril experience you do not want to miss. Beach vendors will ask you to buy everything under the sun, if you are not interested a (or a couple) polite no thank you will do.

Upon arrival at CSA make your reservations for Feathers and Lemongrass as well as the sunset catamaran cruise. You can go on the catamaran cruise more than once if you like and if availability allows.

Congratulations, enjoy your stay at CSA and your time in Negril!

13. Re: csa honeymoon advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 20, 2014