We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamaican Rum Cream

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
355 reviews
Save Topic
Jamaican Rum Cream

We really love Jamaican Rum Cream...and can't buy it in the US. Does anyone know if they serve it at RIU Palace Tropical Bay? Thanks!

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,647 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jamaican Rum Cream

Agreed, Cruzan (or any of the other brands you can get in the US) aren't the same. Plus they don't have the cool flavors. We buy as much as we can carry at Duty Free before we leave. We're hoping for a direct flight home next time so we won't have to repack it. That was a pain last time.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,134 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jamaican Rum Cream

Amazingly we can by Sangsters Rum Cream where I am from (available in most liquor stores in my province - that is a good and a bad thing becasue it seems to be the one item I replenish every time I run out of it and I seem to be running to the liquor store more often. I actually have converted alot of my friends and family to Rum Cream from Baileys.

13. Re: Jamaican Rum Cream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 31, 2014