We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Better After Coming Home

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Better After Coming Home

The only thing that helps me get out of my despondent state after returning from Jamaica is, of course, immediately planning our next trip. It is literally the only thing that can lift me out of my re-entry funk!

After 7 times in Jamaica, the last 4 to Couples Negril, we are branching out. Next year, our plan is to stay 8 nights - four or five nights at Couples Negril and three or four nights on the Cliffs. Trying to figure out the perfect place on the Cliffs.

Here's what we are looking for, ideally:

1) Yoga on site every day;

2) Ability to sunbathe nude even if just on our own terrace patio.

We were thinking Rockhouse becase we love Fanette's yoga classes but it wasn't clear to us if we could sunbathe nude on a villa terrace. Don't want to offend anyone but just love feeling the sun all over without being hampered by a wet bathing suit.

Other thoughts were SPA, Catcha Falling Star, Moon Dance, Tensing Pen?

Would love your thoughts!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Better After Coming Home

Check out Jackie's on the Reef. I did a body scrub treatment that was beyond perfection. They had me sit out on the reef nude to let the sun dry the scrub. They have yoga. Look to see if it seems like your kind of place.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Better After Coming Home

I think Rockhouse and Tensing Pen should be crossed off your list, due to the nude sunbathing. I believe Mirage is clothing optional, but I do not think they have the yoga classes.

http://www.miragenegril.com

Someone on the forum recently mentioned they were able to sunbath nude on the terrace at Sagittarius at Cathca.

I would contact The Spa and Moondance directly to see about their policy on nude sunbathing.

Good luck, and it sounds like a perfect vacation.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Better After Coming Home

I have been going to Seagrape Villas for years and stay naked most of the time.....very private cliff area, although there are 2 cottages facing the ocean and you can see each other at times.

Catcha used to be naked friendly but not really anymore.....

Citronella can also be used nude but further up the cliffs past Ricks.....

4. Re: The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Better After Coming Home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 14, 2014