We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

How are the pool and Jacuzzi? I haven't really heard anything about these two? Thanks

The Caves
The Caves
#2 of 80 hotels in Negril
Tensing Pen Resort
Tensing Pen Resort
#3 of 80 hotels in Negril
Maryland
Level Contributor
152 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

Pool is nice, has a unique shape and was always clean while we were there. Not many people were using it. Hot tub was nice, we used it a few evenings before dinner. We also sat in it listening to the band a couple of nights.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
134 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

The pool and jacuzzi are very nice but the pool was cold while we were there. I did swim and a 4 yr old girl was also swimming, along with many Canadians at the swim up bar. It's just that the beach was so beautiful and ocean was so warm.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

what time does the pool/Jacuzzi and pool bar close?

Maryland
Level Contributor
152 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

when the last person leaves

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

oh really i thought I heard they close it down.

6. Re: SATP pool and Jacuzzi??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 06, 2014