We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

From what I read it sounds like there is only 1 restaurant at the Grand Pineapple and its buffet.

Is there not a grill for burgers and fry?

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Vic,

You have nothing to worry about (re. ulcers). Even with the theme nights, there is always other 'international' selections at the buffet. In other words, there's always something 'tame' to eat that is very tasty and not too spicy.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

You are welcome Gailieb & vic-and-rose, it´s a pleasure to assist you.

Kathy12398, yes we do have an Island Routes desk located at the gift shop as Sparcky said. If you want to snorkel at GP beach, we will provide you the equipment at no extra cost. Also, we can arrange for you to go to Beaches Negril to snorkel at 15 dollars per day including transportation. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Have a nice day.

Leticia Arriaga

Grand Pineapple Beaches Resorts

Social Media Rep.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Thanks Sparcky

I didn't want to do like some people I know that go to Cuba and brings a jar of peanut butter lol.

Every time I have gone to Jamaica the food was always great, it should be the same this time also.

I just booked for 10 days, I cant wait.

Mayberry
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Leticia...I was at GPN in Sept of 2009 and loved it. One of the experiences there we loved best was a drink called "Make my Day". I remember there were saucer-shaped placards around the bar that had the recipe of each drink made at the bar, but we didn't have the foresight to take a pic of the recipe for Make my Day. I emailed Gordon there for the recipe and he replied with something that was something else. I gave up on it, but now and then, I Google "Make my Day". Is it possible for you to get that recipe?

Thanks

Edited: 12:55 am, February 24, 2013
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Hello Iriedave,

Hope you are having a good day. It will be my pleasure to give you the recipe.

Make My Day Recipe: 1 banana, rum cream, coconut rum, and sugar syrup. Blend together with ice.

You can see the recipe at http://pinterest.com/pin/194640015115628593/

Enjoy!

Mayberry
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Thank you!!!

1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Hi me and my wife plan to come to the hotel in January 2014. Can you advise if the resort is lively at this time of year . Also is there is any shuttle service from rooms to the beach

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Cfcbrian

Welcome to th TA Jamaica forums. You are traveling during high season, the resort most likely will be lively. GPN is a small property with a very short walk to the beach. Even if you are staying on the garden side of the resort, no shuttle provided or needed to the beach. We will be returning to GPN in December and can't wait!

Enjoy your time in Negril!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

@Cfcbrian: you must have stayed at mega-mega-resorts on previous vacations.

Here is the sat image of the resort: wikimapia.org/…20negril

As you can see it is compact with 35 rooms spanning a beach section and a garden section.

NJ
Level Contributor
277 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Hi, Its nice to see more info on GP as we've already booked 3 rooms for our family and looking fwd to our stay.

How far of a ride is Beaches Negril from GP?

Thanks