We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

NC
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

Hi!! I'm looking to get the name of a few Very Reputable Private car services that have been used recently in Jamaica! Our resort has told us $400 which i have been told is kind of high!

Were going their for a wedding and honey moon and carrying luggage along with a wedding dress a private car sounds great rather than a crowded bus!

Were looking for a private car to take us from MBJ Jamaica Airport to Negril!! If referring a service please make sure you have used them before and that they do have the proper license and insurance to be in business!!

Thanks!!

thunder bay
Level Contributor
293 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

Ali, Punch in Juta Tours,look at their web site , get their number and book travel for you and your soon to be eloped.They will have your name and when you show up to their desk in the airport they will take you anywhere in Negril.It was about 25 dollars per person one way. They will also take you back to the airport for the same price.Easy.Good luck with your trip it sounds like a great adventure.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
583 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

www.joecooltaxiandtoursjamaica.com

I love the dependability, good spirit and vibe from this company...

Happy Travels and Congrats!

BBB

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

Ali: your first choice sould be your long lost Jamaica cousin. If you ain't got one, then Joe Cool taxi is the best !!!! Have used him before and we very pleased. He has a mini van, should handle all of the luggage then some.

Bettendorf, Iowa
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

Joel Cameron (876) 889-8075 is a private driver that my wife and I use. He is an amazing person. He also does day tours and he is a lot cheaper than $400 dollars. It usually runs us $100 from the airport to Negril.

AZ
Level Contributor
168 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

We used Rocky (also both his other drivers whom are great as well) from Rocky's Taxi & Tour Service, on time, extremely safe and very reliable. I can't recommend him enough and have had people send me a note after they get back tahnking me for the referal.

http://www.rockystaxiandtourservice.com/

(876) 370 - 7915

Roxroy45@hotmail.com

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,220 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

We second Dudley from big ship tours.. I am sure all the recommended drivers are great.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

+3 on Joecool, clean reliable service, I have my reservation with him again in Feb.

Edited: 4:01 pm, December 28, 2012
Cali
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

Joe Cool is the best by far- second best, Rocky's tours!!

19. Re: Private Car From MBJ Airport to Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 30, 2013