We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

I will be staying at the Club hotel riu negril in april.I have read a few reviews that say the beach isnt that good there.I wanted to ask how long would it take me to walk along the beach to the riu tropical beach where the beach is a lot nicer.Also can i use the riu tropical beach ammenities ie sun beds drinks from the bar etc.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
343 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

Its about a 10 minute walk along the beach - add time for higglers LOL

Not certain, but I believe that Club Hotel guests may not use the palace amenities - but the opposite is true.

Anyone confirm?

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

Tim and Judy, you are correct, the Club Riu does not have exchange privileges with the Riu Tropical Palace, but the reverse is true. You will have to pay to have the nice beach.

United States
Level Contributor
11,249 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

The distance between the two RIU hotels is about 2/3 mile.

Caledon ON
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

I stayed at the Riu Negril in March 2012 it was out 3rd visit! The hotel is great, the beach is not as sandy as it once was! You can only use the amenities of the Riu Negril. All the people at the Riu Negril are awesome! The only thing they need to do is to haul more sand in to make the beach more plush!

5. Re: Club hotel riu negril to riu tropical beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 17, 2013