We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally landed at Atl International terminal

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
Save Topic
Finally landed at Atl International terminal

After 3 international trips since May I finally got to Arrive at the new "F" concouse in Atl!!! I still departed from the old "E", but this time "E" was full, so we got to deplane at the New Terminal.

Bottom line is I walked off the plane at 4:05 pm and was at my car by 4:45!! Got off the plane, down 3 escalators and you were in Immagration, baggage claim, lastly customs and you're out !!!

. Only downside was that the people on Connecting flights had to take the train back over to "E" and then on to the other concourses. Talked with a traveler in line and he told me that it took him at least 25-30 minutes to get to his gate on D. (when he had arrived in Atlanta the prior month.).

Great for local folks, but i think it adds another 30 minutes for the connecting travelers. Probably 1 1/2 hours would be required to get to your gate without having to run!!!

Grand Haven...
Level Contributor
478 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally landed at Atl International terminal

We have a Michigan/Atlanta connection both ways. When we land in Atl on the way to Mobay we always have a 59 minute layover. It take us about 30 minutes usually to reach our next gate. It hasn't been a problem so far. On the way back from Mobay to Atl we have a 2/12 hour layover. We have flown this route for years and hope we continue to have good luck in January.

2. Re: Finally landed at Atl International terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 05, 2013