We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice budget hotel on the beach?

canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Nice budget hotel on the beach?

We are 3 gals going to enjoy the beautiful Negril beach for 10 days in March 2013. We are looking for a budget hotel on the beach. Our only request is that it is in a good location and of course safe. We are looking forward to exploring all the nearby restaurants and bars,and therefore do not want an all inclusive. I checked into Whitesands, but cannot get the desired beachside rooms for the dates we are traveling. Any ideas would be appreciated.

michigan
Level Contributor
829 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

Wild Parrot looks like a nice BUDGET hotel and you can't beat the location. I would also look into Coco La Palm.

2. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:21 pm, October 18, 2012
Seattle
Level Contributor
45,289 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

I was checking out the possibilities for a friend recently (i have only stayed on the cliffs). White Sands and Wild Parrot were the two that looked best to me in the lower price category. suze

Telluride, Colorado
Level Contributor
224 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

Did you try calling White Sands? I stayed there last spring and will return in 15 days. Great property. Great security, daily drink specials and the AC rocked.

If no availability try Negril Beach Club. I've been there twice and enjoyd both visits. Rooms OK but at $50 a night who cares. The private beach is one of the best on 7 mile, not narrow and lots of shade trees. Lingas serves good affordable food on property.

St. Lucia
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

Try Bourbon Beach...all rooms renovated & inexpensive

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
8,679 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

Check onestopva.com. They've got 15-20 places that fit your needs. Give them a call with questions.

Calgary
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

Rooms on the Beach

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
583 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

Ditto, Rooms on The Beach! Stayed there 5 times... It's close to everything at about the 2k marker on the Negrilinfo.com map!

Happy Travels,

BBB

9. Re: Nice budget hotel on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 01, 2013