We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Caves

Naples, Fl.
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Caves

I have done my 50 hours of research and I think I'm loosing my mind. My husaband and I need a week from the kids, celebrate my 40th, re-connect as a couple after 18 years of marriage and de-stress our souls! Is the Caves the right choice? Also any recommendations on which room? We definitely want an awesome view and privacy. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Chesapeake, VA
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Caves

I went through the same ming boggling research and have also decided on The Caves for our vacation, my wife and I are going in June. When is your trip? I've been told the butterfly room is the best. This place has been listed as one of the best romantic getaways in the world. I hope you have fun!!!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Caves

You've made the reight choice....it's perfect for what you are seeking. Are surprised my wife for her 40th with a 5 day trip and we went back again with another couple last year. We would go back again and again if possible...although this year we're trying Goldeneye just for a surprise switch (she doesn't know it yet)....I think all of the rooms are great...we really liked Bird's Nest, which some people overlook...also stayed in Moonshadow (which is 2 bedroom) and loved having that little end of the resort to ourselves. I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the rooms, as they are all great....time and whatever you left behind just melt away at this place.

Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Caves

we will be there in July, which room do you recommend for newly weds??? and will not having any ac be a problem?? just curious???