We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Beach House Villas- Jungle House

A party of 6, me included will be going staying at the Jungle House. I am very excited, his is my first time in Negril and I do not know what to expect.

I have many questions about Negril and the place where I am staying. I have not seen any reviews about the Jungle House and I wanted to know exactly what to expect, I have seen the pictures, but I want to know from someone who has been there before.

Also I wanted to know about which clubs would be the best ones to attend. We are three young couples between the ages of 23 and 26 and we love to drink and have fun.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,882 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Isn't the JH a one bedroom?

We've stayed in the Reef House and will soon stay in the penthouse there, and I've seen the Jungle House, but not stayed in it.

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

We are renting out the entire house, it's 2 bedrooms downstairs and 1 upstairs.

If you are staying there again, I would guess that the place is pretty nice and you enjoyed your stay. How is the cleanliness?

Indiana
Level Contributor
961 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Some clubs you may like are The Jungle, Risky Business or Margaritaville...for more local feeling try Alfred's Ocean Palace....live raggae on certain nights.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,882 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Very clean, absolutely terrific cleaning staff that deserves to be tipped well, nice office folks, nice beach. Everything worked for us, we didn't miss anything, not even a pool.

I thought the restaurant/bar was the bad spot but it has recently changed management to the folks that run the restauarant at Rondel Village, which is quite good, so I hope that's better. It doesn't really matter anyway as not only do you have a kitchen but there are a million places you can go eat without even putting on shoes.

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Thank you both for your advice.

Level Contributor
790 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Hey caligirl0529, we have good taste. I am staying there for 10 days in June. When are you going?

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

:-), yeah we do, don't we. I'm going to be staying there in August. I know it seems like I'm doing all my research a little early but I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself.

southern, illinois
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach House Villas- Jungle House

Cali, BHV is a great property and the Jungle House probably has the most personality. Kind of a Jngle African motif, Zebra prints etc, @ bed room down with kind of a seperate one bedroom studio up called the sun suite with a big private patio nice. In the middle of a really nice garden/jungle setting. very nice you wont be dissapointed