We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
216 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

Wild Parrot has been recommended by a couple of people on here, but I really can't find much about it on the internet. Understand it has recently changed ownership (and name, was Sunquest?) wondering if anyone has stayed there since the change; what you thought, and if you have pictures!

Thanks!

Nampa, Idaho
Level Contributor
850 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

You won't find much on Tripadvisor about Sunquest or Wild Parrot. We found Sunquest at the advice of a local Jamaican Friend. Sunquest never had a website so it wasn't very well known. I can tell you the rooms are pretty basic. The penthouse rooms have AC, a mini fridge, private bath with hot/cold water. I toured several of the garden rooms and they are about the same. Some do not have AC and 2 have kitchenettes. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It is my understanding that the old staff was kept on with the change in ownership. Miss Rose is a wonderful woman and Miss Pamela the housekeeper gives the best hugs ever. I know the new owners have replaced mattresses, bedding, linens and done some other improvements on the rooms. They have also completely renovated the bar/restaurant area. It is on a great section of beach with great bars/restaurants within a short walk.

windsor ontario
Level Contributor
885 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

I am going to check out this place in a couple weeks, have almost booked a room there a couple times , but want to see it first.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

Check it out at www.wildparrotnegril.com

Nice, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

Check it out at www.wildparrotnegril.com

Level Contributor
790 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

where is is located on the beach?

Nampa, Idaho
Level Contributor
850 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

It is located between Margaritaville and Coco La Palm next to Chances/Wild Thing catamaran.

Level Contributor
790 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

thank you

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
216 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

Booked it for February!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

So did I!! Feb 11-19. Cant wait!

Level Contributor
790 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone stayed at Wild Parrot?

do they have televisions in the room or only at the bar? I have to watch my local tv programs lol