We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin trip

killdeer beach
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphin trip

Has anymore done the dolphin trip from Negril and if so which is the best one to do as I noticed they have different packages

Winnipeg, Manitoba
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin trip

We thought about it but noticed the price and that kind of scared us off. I beleive it is in Ocho Rios, 3 hours one way.

new york
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin trip

The best one to do is swimming with the dolphins,it's the most expensive package though but it's worth it, lots of fun and most enjoyable.

Beaumont, Tx
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin trip

From what I understand there are 2 places to do the dolphin swim. I'm not sure if that is what you mean by dolphin trip. There is a place is Ocho Rios, which apparently atleast 3 hours away from Negril and there is one in Mobay, but you have to stay at Half Moon to do it. I just booked a trip for June and will be staying in Negril, but since we are flying into Mobay we are going to stay the first night at Half Moon just so we can do the dolphin swim the next day. Then we'll be free to head to Negril. It sounded better than driving at least 6 hours round trip to head to Ocho later in the week.