We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Is it on 7 mile beach? What restaurants,bars (besides Alfreds) are in walking distance? Is there a cover charge for most bars at night? What activities are within 10 miles from resort? How about shopping?

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Negril Gardens is on 7 mile beach, but they do have rooms on the morass side of the road as well.. Right next door is Alfred's.. But there are many restaurants close by.. Negril Gardens is literally right next door to all of the bars that have entertainment at night, Alfred's, Roots Bamboo, Risky Business and Bourbon Beach (De Buss).. And the Jungle is close by on the Morass side of the road.. Shopping is at the round about, close by.. There are also many little shops on the way up to the round about.. NG is a very centrally located resort.. close to so much.. But then again most resorts on 7 mile beach are close to so much.. If you can't walk to something it's only a short cab ride away.. Good Luck

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Forgot to add there are cover charges at Alfred's and Bourbon Beach.. Depending on who's playing.. It's only a few $$..

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Thank you BostonMel!!I really appreciate it.I am also wondering if anyone could tell me how pricy are the drimks? 5-6.00 each? Just want an idea of how much $$to bring for off the resort activities. Thanks again Mel!

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Now what exactly is a drimk? LOL. I meant a drink!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Hi Jill: check out this user friendly map:

http://www.negrilonestop.com/netscapenew.html

click on maps - click on beach.

Hi Mel, Great to see you back on the board! ONE LOVE.

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Thanks withrespect! I will check that out now.:))

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Withrespect, I checked out that link, and I couldn't find NG on the beach map. Maybe it isn't one of their favorites?? Do you know what resorts are on either side ,just to give me an estimate? If not ,no biggie. I will see when I get there. Thanks again.

:)

Jill

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

Try this map.. Hope it gets big enough for you to read it..

negrilpix.com/gallery/…NegrilMapTop

Drinks vary by the place.. I'm a red stripe girl myself.. So they are anywhere from $200ja sometimes more, sometimes less.. Also take this cheat sheet with you..

www.oanda.com/cgi/convert/cheatsheet

I take it everywhere with me.. Negril Gardens is AI.. no??? So you won't need that much $$ for drinking during the day or night there.. Just when you go to the clubs.

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

boston mel... U rock :) that's exactly what kind of map I needed.Right in the vicinity of our hotel. Thank You soooo much!!

Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: what is the location of Negril Gardens & beach resort

withrespect I'm sorry I meant no disrespect ...I am very grateful for any help as I haven't been to Negril , and know nothing. Thank You ,too.

Jill