We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

MN
Level Contributor
960 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

We are going to Negril for first time at the end of January. We are splitting our time between Legends & Samsara. Wondering if anyone has an inside idea on where to eat near there. We are doing the EU option (does anyone know what this consists of?). My husband and I do not really like fancy places, when we travel to Mexico we typically eat at small local places or street vendors. Also, are there markets nearby?

Thanks for the info!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

Just Natural is another great place just up from Samsara. Perfect breakfast or early lunch! Suggestion: try their Tuna Melt.... we will be there at the end of January too for two weeks. The countdown is ON!!

Newburyport
Level Contributor
104 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

Near Samsara, Just Natural. Great food.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

Selena's- she is on the "garden side" of Legends down the road a bit, they are famous for their bananna pancakes.

Bourben Beach- 2 up from Legends on the beach, chicken and FF for about $5

There is a Jerk stand (can't remember his name)right out front of Legends

There is a duty free shopping plaza across the street from Legends (liquor store was a rip off)

There are also 2 convient type stores close by- the better one is just past Selenas and the other is on the beach side in the other direction.

MN
Level Contributor
960 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

Thanks so much to all who have given us great ideas. We leave Saturday and are so excited. I will give a report when I come back in case anyone's interested. I know we will love it as it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,470 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Cheap little places to eat near Legends or Samsara

Near SamSara: Choices, Jus Natural, Royal Kitchen and there's a new Mexican Place there...it opened the day I left in January but friends have eaten there and they say it's good.

Behind Risky business is a place where you can get what Liz calls the "box lunch"...usually chicken, coch or ackee with rice.