We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamaica Here I Come!!!

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Topic
Jamaica Here I Come!!!

Ok, it's official! 3 more nights and I'll be on my WAY!! WOO HOO!! I've been waiting anxiously for a few more trip reports/hotel reviews and finally they have been posted.

I'm so excited!!! We have snow on the ground and are supposedly getting more tonight. So, I hope you guys have saved sun for me!!!

I intend to have as much fun as I can and see how much I can REALLY drink!!! LOL

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

Good for you!

Make sure you dress in layers on the plane. It will be drastically different in temperature/humidity from where you are now.

Have agreat time and write us upon your return!

Green Bay Wi
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

Happi, have a great trip.

We leave in 2 more nights and I can't wait. Where are you staying? We are staying at Riu Tropical Bay.

I am with you on the drink after the last week at work I need several just to lower be blood presure.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

have a fantastic time happiwanderer!!!!

negril
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

To all you people heading for Negril: Enjoy

Have fun and make the most out of your holiday.

Maybe we will meet somewhere, or even stop at Freedom Villa

One Love from Negril

Anita and John

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
363 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

Yes, Happi, I'm as ready as you are! We're leaving early sat. am and will be there at 2:30!

I've left all my christmas shopping to do while in Jamaica.

And we're still on for drinks at sunset on Monday! See you there!

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

have fun sam1966!!

East Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

It seems so weird to be packing bathing suits and skirts and no sleeve shirts when there is 8" of snow outside! I'm wearing sweats on the plane and will be changing in FL. Of course I'm more concerned about my feet freezing walking from the car to the airport. I was going to just wear my flip flops with my sweats!!! HAHA...... I'm sooo leaving the snow boots in the car!!

Happy and Safe traveling to everyone and have an awesome time!!!

Monday night for drinks!!

sam, I'm sure we'll be at the bar sunday night, if you happen to be there. Not real sure what time we'll be back from the trip on Monday.

East Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jamaica Here I Come!!!

lmicky, we're staying at White Sands along with Sam. Enjoy your time at the RIU, it was my choice of AI until we changed our minds about going this way.