We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Sandals Negril Weddingmoon...

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
38 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Sandals Negril Weddingmoon...

any questions :-) ....

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
38 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Just back from Sandals Negril Weddingmoon...

Hi UKChick!

YESSSS you can :-)))

Three weeks! I am sooo jealous. Can't wait to see pics and read your review when you get back !!

Cheers and enjoy,

Sue

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
38 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Just back from Sandals Negril Weddingmoon...

Hey Pam,

Not sure if i've answered your post questions in email yet or not. If not here ya go :-)

I brought a cd of music i burned especially for the wedding. I had a song for when I was walking in to meet my hubby, then a song for us signing the marriage license, then a song for our first dance (which you do right there and then on the beach), then a song for at our reception (which is right after your dance).

They put our selections right onto our DVD. My hubby was miked for the ceremony, which i didnt realize until we were dancing! But our conversation while we were dancing was not included on the DVD--hahaha good thing since we were talking smart to eachother! ;-P

The sound on the video was good, i was worried it would get drowned out or catch noise from passerby or the ocean but no problems at all. Its only about 15 mins long though which was disappointing.

Cheers,

Sue

killdeer beach
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Just back from Sandals Negril Weddingmoon...

Hi dangergirl

As one Canadian to another can you help with a few questions?

If I dont use the resorts photographer do I need to purchase a day pass for the photographer to be on the grounds, I am getting married at Sandals Negril.

Where can I view your pictures at?

Who did you use for your pictures?

I have a butterfly theme should I bring my own cake topper?

I have seen pictures of weddings at Sandals Negril that they are posing in a gazebo that is made with wrought iron roof is this one of the choices you have to married at?

Any information would be great thank you

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
38 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Just back from Sandals Negril Weddingmoon...

Hi Bejeweled,

I do believe if you do not use the resorts photographer you will have to purchase a day pass for whomever you use... same for any guests staying at other resorts.

We used the Sandals photographer and her name was Marcia and she was excellent.

Bring your own cake topper, they will put it on your cake for you.

We got married in the beach gazebo which was wooden and painted white, i dont think it had a wrought iron roof though.. I have a picture of it, Ill try and find it and send it to u if you want.

Email me and I'll send u the link to our pics, dangergirl07@hotmail.com

Sue