We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving in Negril

East Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving in Negril

Yeah, I know it's still a little early, but I'm just dying to hear everyone's opinions! I'm so jealous, everyone seemed to be down the BEAUTIFUL sun while I was here cooking turkey in the SNOW!!

So, fill me in on what I have to look forward to in just 10 short days!!!!

Green Bay Wi
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving in Negril

Happiwanderer

I know we cooked our turkey in 20 degree weather. Some friends E-mailed said it was 85 in Caribbean.

We are also out of here in 10 days. Our first time to Negril. Staying at the Riu Tropical Bay. Can't wait, There is alot of great tips on things to do And this message board is a huge help, Thanks to all for great information.

Have a great trip.

East Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving in Negril

Yes, I TOTALLY agree, I would have been totally lost without this board. And to think I found this board by accident on a google search! What a find that was.

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,909 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving in Negril

Hello HW,

Dont feel too bad. Jamaica did get some rain.

I still feel that being in JAM with rain is still better than being in other places with sunshine.

Have some laughs reading these comments about an unhappy visitor who encountered rainfall during his Thanksgiving escape.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147309-i69-k36260…