We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Pass to Hedonism

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
13 posts
Save Topic
Day Pass to Hedonism

We are staying at Riu Ocho Rios and wondering if it is possible to get a day pass to see Hedonism II and if anyone knows how far away Hedonism II is from Riu. Thank you in advance.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

Greetings to you,

RIU Ocho Rios is close to a 4 hour drive each way from Hedonism II in Negril...

If you want to go for a Day Pass, you might be better off going to Hedonism III, which is in Runaway Bay about (only 20-30 minutes from where you'll be...)

Last I knew, day passes were $75 or $80US per person.

Blessings and respect to you, ENJOY Jamaica!! ... You'll be BACK!!

Steve

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
502 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

Sierra maui...if you do plan on getting a day or night pass to one of the Hedos, you should look for a discount coupon that will save you around 10 percent. I think you can find the coupons at the airport.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

If it helps, and I am profiling here...If you are going for a "fantasy" day, you may want to check the following site to note several of the small differences between the 3 Hedonism resorts.

www.dennyp.com

lovestojam

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

Hi lovestoJam,

Is there a third Hedo that I don't know about? I am pretty sure there have only ever been Hedo II and III ( there never was a I )

Have they started another one?

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Beverly Shores...
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

There are two Hedonism properties. Hedo II and Hedo III. The first property was at Hedo II, but was called Negril Beach Village or Club. They then changed the name to Hedo II, leaving the two Hedos. If you go to Negril from ORios then you are in for a full day of driving. Previous post is correct. Some 4+ hours one way to Negril. You will waste the entire day in a car.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

Steve,

You're exactly right...I was confusing Hedo I for Desire in Mex. Doin't ask me why, I think I've just spent to much time on Denny's sight. LOL

To clarify, check-out DennyP's sight to note some of the differences (social & environmental) between Hedo II & III.

Thanks for the good-eye Steve, as always...Much respect to you.

LTJ

Chicago, IL
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

If you get a night pass, are there cabs avaiable to take you back to your hotel.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

No problem LTJ,

Sierra, yes there will always be cabs at the entrance of Hedo.

Blessings and respect to all.

Steve

chicago
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

day/night pass,is are drinks, food included?

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Day Pass to Hedonism

Yes. Not sure about the alacarte restaurants, but we ate at the buffet and and drank all night and attended the Pajama Party (Tuesday night). Toga Night is Thursday. And spent some time in the hot tub.