We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Cruises?

New York
5 posts
Save Topic
Sunset Cruises?

I'm getting married at Sandals Negril in April and would like to do a sunset cruise (aka booze cruise :) after the ceremony. Has anyone done this? I'm curious as to what I'll be getting for my money.

Thanks!

Kim

Mentioned in this post
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Sandals Negril Beach...
5,778 Reviews
Jamaica
Indiana
Level Contributor
961 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Cruises?

Congrats! We were married in Negril also! The booze cruise is exactly what it sounds like, around $35 pp and it includes all of your drinks while you are cruisin' and all you can eat pizza. It depends on the day, but you should be aboard a large catamarran in which you cruise out a way and then take a swim, eat, drink, they will play music and dance, watch the sunset and cruise in! They are always fun, also try the wild thing cruise....................only diff is you will stop at a cliff (used to be rick's, but it's still closed, may be open in April!) and you can cliff jump (I recommend!) and then cruise out just before sunset and again music and dancing before heading in.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica