We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Hubby wants it all!!!!

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TJP
Alberta
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
HELP! Hubby wants it all!!!!

We've decided Sandals Negril. Now my husband wants to get the butler and stay in the loft suite. I'm okay with the butler (kinda), but I just can't justify spending the extra cash just to be in a loft suite. I say the one bedroom is fine with me. He wants the best of the best. Can someone tell me if it's REALLY worth the extra 1500.00 - 2000.00 per person for one week?!!!! And if this isn't insane, please explain. Thank you... TJP

TJP
Alberta
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: HELP! Hubby wants it all!!!!

Nikki - Thank you for your post. You totally and completely misunderstood my reply to the previous member who wrote to me; "With Respect". They wrote they had a problem with any resort that had black men dressed in white gloves. I understand what they had a problem with there, but I felt like I was being a bit attacked on here so I'm afraid I became a little testy. They stated a person of color. It irritated me that the color of a person was used to make a point, I thought it was uncalled for. So I was responding to THAT. I so DO NOT have a problem with anyone of color. If I did, I'm sure I would not want to visit these countries. All people are equal to me, no matter what race or color. I am so sorry you misunderstood the point in my reply to With Respect.

Anyway in the end of it all I think we were fine.

On a happier note.... We leave in a week!!!!! Yahoo! We would love to check out The Caves, and I am sure we will on our next trip to Negril. But for this trip, with our friends whom are getting married there, I think we have chosen a good place (I hope).

I will be sure to leave a post asap after we return. I wish you a safe and happy vacation.

TJP