We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legends, Riu Tropical Bay, Cocolapalm or Sunset at the...

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Legends, Riu Tropical Bay, Cocolapalm or Sunset at the...

I need help deciding between these hotels. Im looking for a great nightlife and beautiful sand and water!!!

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legends, Riu Tropical Bay, Cocolapalm or Sunset at the...

Well great nightlife is on the beach, so anyone of those you will either walk or cab to the clubs.. I would say Coco Lapalm, just for the fact that it's EP, so you get to try new places to eat. It's close enough to most things that you can walk, and far enough from the clubs that you can sleep soundly.. I really love the section of beach there, big enough beach front, has some shade, and is roped in so I can float around but hold on to the rope so I don't float away.. lol.. All are nice hotels though.. Good Luck!!!

Mayville, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legends, Riu Tropical Bay, Cocolapalm or Sunset at the...

Ahhh...Legends right in the "thick of things" nightlife-wise :))) Easy walking to Alfreds, Risky Business, Bourbon Beach, Roots Bamboo to name a few!

They offer both A/I & European Plan...the A/I is moderately priced so you can still go out & taste some wonderful dishes at restaurants nearby.

Can't beat the FREE shuttle to the cliffs for snorkeling & sunsets, too :)

LOTL

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legends, Riu Tropical Bay, Cocolapalm or Sunset at the...

Thank you both so much :)

southern, illinois
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legends, Riu Tropical Bay, Cocolapalm or Sunset at the...

Coco la palm is nice, mediterian in feel, quiet romantic, but just a short cruise from the action