We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

Boston
Level Contributor
386 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

Can someone tell me what I can expect to pay to rent jet skis (by the hour) in Negril?

new brunswick canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

anywhere from 75-100 us per hour use your bargain skills it will help a lot enjoy Negril it is a blast on the jet skies cruising 7 mile beach.

NJ
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

Agree with hotspot, this past summer paid $40.00 for 1/2 hour.

London, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

Definitely haggle! We were offered $40 for 30 mins and when we said no thanks it dropped to $35! A few days later a couple negotiated $30.00 and I think they were out for about 30mins or so.

4. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:39 am, December 17, 2009
wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

I've haggled for $30 for a half hour. WAY FUN!! Did not take them up on the offer to ride the first 3 times we were there. Our last day on our last trip, we decided to give it a try. A Blast!!!! Had so much fun. Highly recommend, I can't wait to do it again.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
4,147 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

We couldn't talk our guy down too much so we got him to let us go 45 instead of 30 minutes. I think we paid about 40-45 dollars. Take a waterproof watch so you know what time to head back!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

Yeah defo take a watch - they called me back in after 10 mins saying it was time (supposed to be 30). Once my gf told me what I happened i told him "Ya mussy mad" and I was back out for another 30 mins to show him how it felt to be tricked haha.

rickmansworth
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

this place to haggle for jetskis is it near sandals negril or is it a taxi ride away,

or how long to walk ?

philadelphia
Level Contributor
356 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

The jet skis between Sandals and Beaches Sandy Bay were $50 for 1/2 hour. We took a sports watch with us and timed it and the guys were right about the time. We asked about an hour and they would cut us a deal. Maybe because we had two jet skis. Later in the week we rented them again and they gave us the 1/2 hour price and let us go for 45 minutes. I believe the place down near Couples Swept Away was the same price.

Mentioned in this post
Couples Swept Away
Couples Swept Away
5,638 Reviews
Jamaica
virginia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Average price to rent jet skis in Negril?

From Sandals 75 yards south... Ask for Winston.. He does jet ski, water taxi, fishing, road taxi.. And the best get him to do lobster on Boobey Cay its great they cook it on the beach.. Winston has been on the beach for years and is reliable.