We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Negril - Buffet?

Boston, MA
2 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Negril - Buffet?

We're planning a trip to Jamaica, probably to Sandals Negril. Anyone know if all the restaurants are buffet style? That's usually a turn-off for me...

Marion, IA
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Negril - Buffet?

My husband and I were there 2 years ago and only one is buffet style. Well for breakfast and lunch it is. For dinner you could usually order off the menu except for like 2 nights they had a great big seafood buffet that was wonderful.

western pa
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Negril - Buffet?

BostonMarie:

we are returning to sandals negril in march for the fourth time.

we have also been to sandals grand st lucian.

before that we have been to many other resorts & many cruises.

we are hooked on sandals & their restaurants! we also feel that buffets would be a turn off!

one of the things that we like about sandals negril is the choice of restaurants.

every night we look forward to a romantic dinner in one of their five star restaurants, or travel down the road to the five star restaurant at beaches.

the only time there is a buffet is at lunch, but even then you could order from their room service menu & dine on your balcony.

if you don't like buffets, you will love sandals!

good luck

jon

LOS ANGELES, CA
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Negril - Buffet?

jonp,

you said that you had been to both Sandals Negril and Sandals Grande St. lucia. My fiance and I are debating which one to go to. Can you give me a comparison of the two?

i.e. beach, resort, offsite activities etc.

Thanks

Boston, MA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Negril - Buffet?

Thanks everyone for your replies! I think we'll be heading there in early March!