We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

starpoint apt.

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
165 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
starpoint apt.

We are planning to go to Negril end of Jan.. Has anyone stayed at StarPoint Apts.? Are they in Point Village? We are also looking at Xtabi as it seems a little quieter. We don't want all-inclusive!! Also, what is a good way to get from the airport? Any info. would be Great!! Thankx..

boston
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: starpoint apt.

I am not sure of Star point sounds like point village- You can either fly or drive to Negril- flying takes abouot 12 minutes of airtime and can cost 60-80 per person each way Taxi's are generally 60-80 from the airport-- let me know and I can give you some phone numbers of reliable people from Negril to pick you up- I have been living there part time for almost 20 - also if you havent booked a place yet- let me know - we rent out our house across the street from the nicest stretch of Negril beach and it has a housekeeper, full kitchen etc... We just got back- that is why I am on this website thinking of Jamaica instead of doing my work...

Bill

Jamaica, WI
Level Contributor
395 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: starpoint apt.

You'll definitely enjoy Xtabi, but for a wider variety you should visit www.visitjamaica.com

Irie :)

PRINCE GEORGE
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: starpoint apt.

We are now booked at a privately rented apt. in Point Village. We could use some help with airport transportation . Our flight gets in at 5:30pm. Are there busses? How much and how often do they go? Does anyone know of any Private drivers also?

Any suggestions would be appreciated:) Malena