We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean view rooms at CSA

DC Metro area
Level Contributor
70 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean view rooms at CSA

My husband and I are planning our 1st anniversary trip to CSA. We really want an ocean view. I've seen a few of the rooms are partial ocean views, but only the ocean and beachfront suite says full ocean view. Anyone stay in either room? How do they compare and is it worth the extra $$$?

New Milford, CT
Level Contributor
348 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean view rooms at CSA

Beach front is really beach front, these rooms are a few feet from the beach, there are other rooms that have a view of the beach they are about 100 feet further off the beach. Really your call as we are never in our room so we always get the cheapest room anywhere we go however the wife did say the last time we were @ CSA that it would be nice to have a beach front room just so yuo can use a bathroom that is not public.

Tampa Bay, FL
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean view rooms at CSA

Also, if you stay in one of the older suites, Beachfront, you get the famed minibar in your room.

My husband and I, both VERY fair red-heads, plan on spending lots of time sitting on our beachfront verandah drinking champagne from the minibar and enjoying the scenery.

We are going the end of April, and vacillated between the Atrium and the Beachfront suites. In the end, we paid the extra couple hundred dollars for seven nights beachfront, because after all, we don't get to do this every year.

When are you going??