We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Grape Villas Negril - Are they nice?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Grape Villas Negril - Are they nice?

Is anyone familiar with the Sea Grape Villas on the ciffs in Negril? I am planning atrip there mid-June, 2006. Can you tell me your experience. Are they in a good location? Can you walk to many different restaurants and places, Rick's, Rock House, Banana Shout, without fear of getting run over by cars? How is the hassle factor there? Is it better than the beach? How accessable to the beach and downtown Negril is it? How is the food? Thanks a lot!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sea Grape Villas Negril - Are they nice?

Thanks again Lexi2. Sounds like you and your family LOVE Jamaica. We need to take a few more trips there to catch up with you guys!

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sea Grape Villas Negril - Are they nice?

We will be there next week. Our family is staying in Wild Grape and Big grape each for one night. I'll let you know!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Sea Grape Villas Negril - Are they nice?

I've stayed there twice for a week each time and love it. After staying at Tensing Pen 8x and Rockhouse 2x Seagrape Villas is IMHO the best villa accommodations for that price range in the west end. It has everything you could ever expect including beautiful grounds, spacious rooms, A/C, full kitchen and living room, good sea access and sunning areas, privacy, peace & quiet, and a central location within easy walking distance of many good restaurants.